Partner Visa

Australia is a multicultural and secular country. The majority of Australian are born overseas and holds strong ties with the country of their origins. If you fell in love and want to marry an Australian citizen or a permanent resident, or you are in a defacto relationship with an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you are eligible to apply for a partner visa. Australia recognises same-sex couples and defacto relationships.

You could be eligible for one of the following visas:

  1. Partner Subclass 300 offshore temporary

  2. Partner Subclass 309 offshore temporary

  3. Partner Subclass 100 Onshore permanent (valid for five years)

  4. Partner Subclass 820 Onshore Temporary

  5. Partner Subclass 801 Onshore Permanent (valid for five years)

To know which visa is suitable for you, please contact us.