There are number of options and requirements depending on the category of visa you are eligible to apply. The eligible relationships include biological, adaptive, step and created by legislation or court orders. The visa requirements vary depending on individual circumstances of each applicant.
Child (Subclasses 101 and 802)
- These visas are for Australian citizen and permanent residentâ€™schildren â€˜there are special provision to assist vulnerable childrenâ€™ contact us if you are in urgent need of visa assistance.
Dependent Children (Subclass 445)
- Subclass 445 is a temporary visa for the dependent children of provisional partners who holds subclass 309 or 802 temporary partners visa.
- Who have not turned 18, or
- If turned 18 are financially dependent on their parents or have been incapacitated and reliant on care and support of their parents.
Adoption (subclass 102)
- For the adopted child of an Australian citizen or permanent resident or New Zealand citizen.
- Younger than 18 years of age.
- Already adopted or being adopted by adoptive parents.
Orphan Relative (subclasses 837 and 117)
- For the orphaned relatives of an Australian citizen, a permanent resident and New Zealand Citizen.
- For the orphan, who is outside of Australia, is an orphan or parents are unable to care for, not yet turned 18 and is single. Must be sponsored by Australian relative.
- For allows to lodge application for orphan relative is in Australia with all the characteristics of subclass 117.
- There are several visa options for parents of Australian citizen or permanent resident to avail from the following visa subclasses:
Parent (subclass 103)
- For the parents of Australia citizen permanent resident.
Aged Parent (subclass 804)
- For the aged parent(s) of an citizen, a permanent resident or an ENZ citizen
Contributory Aged Parent (subclasses 864 and 884)
- For the parent(s) of an Australian citizen, a permanent resident
Contributory Parent (subclasses 143 and 173)
- For the parent(s) an Australian citizen, a permanent resident.
3. Other relatives
Aged Dependent Relative (subclasses 114 and 838)
- For widowed, divorced or formally separated relatives who are dependent on an Australian citizen, a permanent resident or an ENZ citizen relative.
Carer (subclasses 116 and 836)
- For the relative of a citizen, a permanent resident or an ENZ citizen who has a medical condition, or whose family member has a medical condition, requiring care.
Remaining Relative (subclasses 115 and 835)
- For the remaining relative of an Australian citizen, a permanent resident or an ENZ citizen.
To check what visa is suitable for you, please contact ASM Migration onâ€¦.