Approved sponsors are required to meet certain sponsorship obligations. Some obligations apply beyond the term of an employerâ€™s approval as a sponsor.
As a sponsor you must:
- cooperate with inspectors.
- keep records.
- provide records and information to the Minister.
- not recover from, or transfer or charge certain costs to another person.
- pay travel costs to enable sponsored people to leave Australia.
- ensure equivalent terms and conditions of employment.
- pay costs incurred to remove unlawful non-citizens.
- provide training to Australians and permanent residents.
- ensure that the sponsored visa holder works or participates in the nominated â€¨occupation.
- notify DIBP when certain events occur.
The salaries will be determined by Market rates.
Contact us if you have queries or you need to notify DIBP.